Gua Sha is a healing procedure that originated from traditional East Asian medicine that involves using a “spatula” made from natural stone to massage the skin.
Using the Gua Sha tool made from Rose Quartz, massage the appropriately lubricated area of the body surface in upward strokes, or in a swift and scraping motion. This practice relaxes stiff muscles while relieving pain and tension, as well as improving blood circulation.
1, Botanical Beauty Oil Face Serum
1, Natural Quartz Stone (stones are natural and may differ slightly in appearance and characteristics)
1, Gift Bag (choice of Silver Organiza. or Yellow Cotton drawstring Bag)
1. Apply Botanical Beauty Oil (anywhere from 2 - 4 drops) covering the face and neck.
2. Warm your gua sha tool slightly by rubbing it between your hands.
3. Always work ypwards and towards the lymph nodes.
4. Use the largest plain of the tool on your neck and cheeks.
5. When using the tool on your forehead, do upwards movements and horizontal, never downwards.
6. Use the heart-shaped part along your jawline to relieve tension.
7. You can also use the heart-shaped part on either side of your cheekbone.
Benefits of Gua Sha
- Improves the movement of lymphatic fluids and breaks down tension in muscles and knots in the face, neck, and shoulders.
- Reduces facial lines, and can be used almost like a gentle, natural face-lift which results in less puffy eyes and sharper cheekbones.
- Increases blood circulation while lifting and firming the skin.
- Gives the face a smoother complexion and more sculpted features.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation on the treated surface area of the skin.
- Because it may decrease inflammation on the skin, it is frequently used to treat chronic pains like arthritis and fibromyalgia, as well as those that trigger muscle and joint pain.
- Relieves the side effects of conditions such as Migraine headaches, Neck pain, Perimenopausal syndrome.
*Do not use Gua Sha on bare skin.
GuaSha is not a procedure suitable for everybody and it may cause more harm than good for those who should not go through the procedure which includes but is not restricted to the following people:
- had surgery in the last six weeks.
- with medical conditions affecting the skin or veins.
- have an infection, tumor, or wound that is yet to be completely healed.
- bleed easily.
- have an implant.
- with deep vein thrombosis.
- who take medication to thin their blood and those who have blood clotting disorders.
If you have any of these conditions, please consult with a physician before applying this method.
|Below 50$||Above 50$|
|Canada||Calculated at checkout||Calculated at checkout|
|Wordwide||Calculated at checkout||Calculated at checkout|