Pure Radiance Daily Moisturizer is rich in active natural ingredients and packed full of vitamins, plant lipids and botanicals to keep skin nourished and restored. This lightweight, non-greasy and fast-absorbing formula offers instant hydration plus relief from dry, irritated and moisture-depleted skin. Hemp Seed Oil, rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6, moisturizes without clogging pores, while helping to balance oil and soothe inflamed skin. Sea Buckthorn and Neem oils are Superstar ingredients for combatting signs of aging and reducing hyperpigmentation. Plus rosehip seed oil, grapeseed oil and cocoa butter for maximum skin health benefits.
- Calendula helps to plump the surface of your skin to give you more supple skin almost instantly. In the long term, both the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help to protect your precious collagen and elastin supply.
- Hemp Oil - The linoleic acid and oleic acids found in hemp oil can help reduce fine lines as well as prevent premature signs of aging.
- Rosehip Fruit Oil - Fatty acids and Vitamin A in rosehip oil moisturize the skin, promote skin regeneration, and can improve skin flexibility and permeability.
- Beeswax is an effective occlusive, creating a protective barrier and sealing in moisture. It also has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil promotes hydration, elasticity, cell regeneration, and even helps treat and prevent acne. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce swelling and redness associated with certain skin conditions.
- Cucumber Peel refreshes, soothes, moisturizes, and cools.
- Grape Seed Oil contains a powerful antioxidant ingredient called proanthocyanin which evens out skin tone and polyphenols, which help fight premature aging.
- Neem Oil contains fatty acids, antioxidants, and antimicrobial compounds may help fight skin infections, promote wound healing, and combat signs of skin aging.
- Green Tea - The polyphenols in green tea, help reduce sebum secretion, while the tannins (a type of astringent) work to tighten and shrink pores.
- Cocoa Seed Butter is high in fatty acids, which hydrates and nourish the skin while improving elasticity. One common use of cocoa butter is to smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin.
To Use: Use morning or night. Apply a small amount to clean face starting at the cheeks, pressing in an upward motion onto the neck and forehead. Can also be used on hands and body.
Filtered Aqua (Water), Calendula Ofﬁcinalis Flower (Calendula) infused Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Monostearate, Palm Stearic Acid, Bees Wax, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cannabis Sativa Seed (Hemp) Oil, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Optiphen (phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid) Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) extract, Hippophae, Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber peel), Azadirachta indica (Neem) Oil. Pure essential oils of Lavender, Rosemary and Chamomile.
|Below 50$||Above 50$|
|Canada||Calculated at checkout||Calculated at checkout|
|Wordwide||Calculated at checkout||Calculated at checkout|