Tackle those fine lines, dullness, dark spots and dehydration around the delicate eye area with our Smoothing Eye cream. Retinol stimulates collagen production, improves tone and evens skin texture, with Niacinamide assisting in soothing the skin and reducing hyperpigmentation. The blend of powerful botanical oils, shea butter and hyaluronic acid will instantly boost hydration, making your skin feel hydrated and look dewy. Use twice daily to prevent, protect and help smooth the skin around the eyes. 1 oz.
- Aloe Leaf Juice - Antioxidants and proteins in aloe vera will act as a shield for the skin around your eye. It contains salicylic acid & acts as an exfoliator, helping to gently slough off dead skin cells.
- Argan Oil is packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, all of which work to lightly moisturize your skin, soften dry patches, and even reduce acne. The fatty acids in argan oil help to strengthen tissues in skin and therefore can aid in wrinkle prevention.
- Betaine derived from plant juices is useful in anti-aging products to help prevent wrinkles. Its moisturizing properties soften skin's texture and effectively fill increases to reduce the deep appearance of wrinkles.
- Shea Butter has soothing and anti-aging properties that may make skin appear smoother and reduce aging.
- Avocado Oil - The beta carotene, protein, lecithin, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, and E found in avocado oil help moisturize and protect your skin from damaging UV rays and also increase collagen metabolism.
- Saccharamyers Cerevisiae Extract - A skin-conditioning agent (Also known as baker's yeast) with the ability to "act in oxidative stress and improve skin conditions.
- Glycerin works to maintain moisture in the skin and prevent any skin irritation or dryness during the cleansing process.
- Retinol (Vitamin A) is effective at stimulating collagen production and can reduce wrinkles when used topically.
- Sunflower Oil contains Vitamin E which is an antioxidant that can help protect skin from free radicals and from adverse effects of the sun, such as premature aging and wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid Increases hydration in the skin, making skin appear smoother and plumped upon using.
- Vitamin E - The antioxidant properties of vitamin E can help to prevent damage to skin caused by free radicals from UV exposure. Vitamin E may also have an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
Directions: Pump small amount into the palm of clean hand. Using ring finger of the other hand, gently tap into product and apply around the eye area, directly onto the bone, starting under the eye and then up to the brow bone.
INGREDIENTS: 85% Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Raw Avocado Oil, Organic Sunﬂower Oil, Retinol (Vitamin A), Betaine, Pentylene Glycol, Saccharamyers, Cerevisiae Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Shea Butter, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, d'Alpha Vitamin E, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Glucan, Rice Bran Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Eco-Certiﬁed Paraben Free Preservative), Rose Bourbon Essential Oil, Carrot Seed Essential Oil
|Below 50$||Above 50$|
|Canada||Calculated at checkout||Calculated at checkout|
|Wordwide||Calculated at checkout||Calculated at checkout|